CONSTRUCTION ACCIDENTS AND WORK RELATED ACCIDENTS
Callan & Byrnes has a keen understanding and respect for the workers who are involved in the construction, demolition and renovation of buildings, premises, bridges, roadways and related structures. Hard working men and women are often exposed to dangers and hazards on the job that lead to unnecessary injuries and death. We recognize that those called upon to work under hazardous conditions are dependent upon others for their safety.
A construction site can be a dangerous workplace, whether large or small. Serious work-related injuries at construction sites are an ever present danger.
Cases we handle include those involving the following factors:
- Scaffold falls
- Window-washers related accidents
- Ladder falls
- Dangerous work site conditions such as debris and , strewn pathways
- Crane accidents, falling objects, demolition accidents, explosions, foundation, wall or roof collapse
- Violations of New York Labor Law sections 200, 240(1) and 241(6)
- Industrial code violations
- Defective machinery and tools